When I was pregnant Drew and I had a conversation about what theme we should use to decorate the baby's room. I wanted duckies. Drew told me that he would make a deal, if it was a girl, I got duckies, otherwise he would get to pick the theme. When we found out that it was a boy, Drew decided that the theme would be rockets. By rockets he means the 1960 retro rocket type design. He made it very clear that it could not be outer space or trendy rockets, just the 1960's ones. Now, for those of you who know Drew, you know he said this to be difficult and to prevent clutter. The funny twist to this story is that 1960s retro rockets have become cool again and I can find stuff all over.
One of the greatest rocket gifts came from GrammE and Grandpa Elfstrom. They got him this riding rocket that makes noises, has flashing lights and vibrates when it "takes off." Ever since little dude was 3 months old I have taken a monthly picture of him next to the rocket to show his growth. At 9 months, Reichen rode on it and hit the button for take off. He DID NOT like the vibration and started to cry. So, this month when I pulled out the rocket, he looked at it very hesitantly. I set him down next to it and press the button for vibrating. The attached video shows his response!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh Kiera... I was just looking at this at work and had to close my door because I was laughing so hard! Poor kid is scared to death of the thing!!
Jojo
Post a Comment